Compare Fractions: Interactive Practice
The applet below displays two random fractions side by side and expects the user to indicate the correct relationship (less than, equal to, more than) between the two. This is done by pressing one of the three buttons right below the fractions. You can always select a new pair of fractions by clicking a button at the low right corner of the applet.
|What if applet does not run?|
- What Is Fraction?
- Operations on Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Fraction Comparison: An Interactive Illustration
- Compare Fractions: Interactive Practice
- Fraction Comparison Sped up
- Counting and Equivalent Fractions
- Product of Simple Fractions
- What's a number? (Rational number in particular)
- Why 1/3 + 1/4 = 7/12?
- Fractions on a Binary Tree
- Fractions on a Binary Tree II
- Archimedes' Law of the Lever
Copyright © 1996-2018 Alexander Bogomolny